Dynamic Response of the Environments at Asteroids, the Moon, and moons of Mars
Goddard's DREAM2 Center for Space Environments
DREAM2 incorporates over 30 science investigators from over 10 academic Institutions to study the space environment at exploration targets. DREAM2 is:
- A theory, modeling, data analysis research team examining the space environment at airless bodies
- Answering "How does the space environment affect volatiles, exospheres, plasmas, surface micro-structure, and visiting human systems at any exposed rocky body?"
- Emphasizing the dynamic solar storms and human interactions at airless bodies.
- A modeling center that maintains, advances, and integrates state-of-the-art neutral, plasma, radiation, and surface interaction models
- Sponsored by Solar System Exploration Research Institute (SSERVI) Headquartered out of Ames Research Center Moffett Field CA, 94035